Friday, February 7, 2014

Mixed frames wall gallery


how to create an art gallery
Happy FRIDAY! Are you excited for the weekend? I sure am. I'm working on creating a little wall gallery in our bedroom, above the headboard so I thought I would share with you some of my favorite inspirations. Creating wall gallery gives you an opportunity to show your personality and character so there is no right or wrong composition, however it's good to put a little thought into it. Did I say little? Well...it's taking a longer while in my case :) What I know is that I want my gallery to have mixed color frames, which I'm obsessed about recently. Black, white and wood color ones will fit into my bedroom's general color palette and create a bit of eclectic look. So far I have all my frames on the floor and I'm playing with a few layouts trying to identify my perfect set up. Next step is to collect a few missing pieces to fill the frames and I can start hanging them on the wall. Do you know any good web-places to buy art work from?


mixed frames gallery

bloomingville mixed frames


eclectic wall art gallery

mixed frames on the wall

I love the first one - it's imperfectly, perfect! Which one do you like the most?

Follow Passion shake on  Bloglovin Pinterest Facebook


Source: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4

7 comments :

  1. hello :))) ja wybieram drugą galerię jako najbliższą sercu :))) Artfully walls może by ci się spodobało ...wygrałam od nich poster !!!! i też mi się galeria marzy ..ale to już na nowym bardziej myślę :)i jeszcze gumberry pl. :) buziole i oć na candy do mnie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hej Aga, dzięki wielkie! Nie znałam tych stron a wyglądają super, na pewno coś wybiorę. Ja się właśnie zabieram do tworzenia, ramki częściowo kupiłam i układam różne wersje na podłodze. Jest zabawa, nie ma co :D
      Candy jest fantastyczne i już się zapisałam! :) Buziaki

      Delete
    2. no podejrzewam że zabawa przednia :))) i widziałam i dzięki wielkie :)

      Delete
  2. Ja też! Wszystkie inne ramke wygladaja ciekawe i stylowe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can also try Etsy or society6 for some affordable art work :) I like the last wall the most, it would fit well in my living room. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look! Will definitely have to try this when I move into my new apartment. I just hope I have enough photos to fill all the frames!

    May from La Vie En May

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uwielbiam takie "bałaganiarskie" galerie. Są tak bardzo osobiste.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like